Get a degree from the USA through the Boston University Scholarship now if you are looking for a highly prestigious award to study in the United States of America. The Boston University Presidential Scholarship is the deal for you.
The university expects exceptional first-year students to apply. If you are academically talented, and are willing to prove excellence even beyond the classroom and show leadership traits, do not let this opportunity slide.
The scholarship comes with many coveted benefits, and so if you are an international student who meets all enlisted criteria below, do not hesitate to submit an application. It is an honor to be a scholar of this rare chance. You get to access world-class university infrastructure as well as seasoned facilitators. You may also check the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023.
- An applicant must be in the top 5% of their high school graduating class.
- Applicants must also have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Applicants must show exceptional extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- You must be a prospective first-year student at Boston University.
- The Boston University Scholarship awarded by the school’s Board of Admissions provides $25,000 per academic year to selected international undergraduate students.
- Opportunity to study and live in the USA.
- Secondary school records
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT/ ACT)
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Financial Support Documentation
- Copy of Data page of Passport
How to Apply for the 2023 Boston University Scholarship
Submit your application to Boston through the Common or Coalition Application. Endeavour to see if all required fields have been duly filled. Access the school’s website below.
The deadline for application is December 1, 2023.