Are you looking for the rare opportunity to have your undergraduate education in Australia that is funded? Then look no further for the Undergraduate Scholarship at Melbourne University here for you to explore in 2023.
The university is using this opportunity to draw excellent and extremely motivated students across the globe into their institution.
The scholarship welcomes students from all countries with excellent academic results who are looking for a funding option. This means students would not have so much worry about financial barriers.
Apart from studying through a partially funded programme in Australia, you also benefit studying in one of the world’s foremost universities, University of Melbourne.
The university awards the scholarship annually to assist international students who become part of the university who otherwise cannot afford studying in Australia. You may check the Unilynq Student Portal Login.
- The university encourages all international students from all countries to apply.
- Exception to the above are students from Australia and New Zealand who are barred from being eligible to the Melbourne Scholarship.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must have received an offer letter from the University.
- You must have completed higher secondary school with excellent or top grades that place you in the top 3%. Visit school’s site to read more about this.
- Note that you must not have undertaken any prior tertiary education.
The scholarship offers the following benefits if you are selected:
- There is an assured provision of $10,000 tuition fee for the first year of your programme duration.
- A remission of fifty percent of fees will be made available to you for your next three years
- Alternatively, the university may decide to award you a hundred percent fee remission if you maintain academic excellence, while fulfilling university requirements.
- An opportunity to study and live in Australia.
How to Submit an Application for the Undergraduate Scholarship at Melbourne 2023
There is no need to apply separately for the offer since students who receive an unconditional offer of admission from the university, and whose academic results satisfy the eligibility criteria are automatically considered for the scholarship.
What you only need to do is apply for the undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne with the regular admission stream.
Prospective students should note that they are required to pay an application fee, of which there is no fee waiver.
The Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship has its deadline for applying on May 31, 2023.