The Unilynq Student Portal is a platform that allows teachers to login you to enter student records and also grants students the access to unilynq student portal results.
Details of the Unilynq Student Portal
The Ghanaian Ministry of Education, the Ghana Education Service (GES), and the Free Senior High School (SHS) secretariat oficially launched the National Student Portal also known as the Unilynq Student Portal. The portal can be accessed via portal.unilynq.com.
All of Ghana’s public Senior High Schools (SHSs) use Unilynq, a Student Information System, which connects students and teachers.
Teachers and students at public senior high schools can access the Student Information System portal at portal.unilynq.com or unilynq.com with the login credentials provided to them by the school’s administration or by creating a Unilynq account.
How to login to the Unilynq Student Portal
Kindly follow the steps below to login to the Unilynq Portal;
- To login, first visit: https://portal.unilynq.com/login or https://unilynq.com/login
- On the login page, Enter your username as provided by your school administrator
- Then Enter a password you can remember
- As soon as you log in, you should change your password and replace the default email with your current one.
- Your name and high school will appear on the Unilynq Student Portal screen when you log in, and the link will change from https://portal.unilynq.com to a url bearing the name of your school.
The Login Dashboard
Among other things, the Unilynq Student Portal Login dashboard will show information about you as a student, including your name and the academic track in which you are enrolled.
The Unilynq Mobile App
Unilynq has an Android app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Kindly click here to get the mobile app.