The University of Calgary is accepting scholarship applications from talented international students for their International Entrance Scholarships currently from now on to 2024.
High-achieving international students who aspire to complete their undergraduate studies at the university are supported by a variety of international entrance scholarships offered by the University of Calgary in Canada. Other students scholarships are University of Amsterdam Merit Scholarship and GIST Scholarship in South Korea.
These awards are intended to honor the academic prowess, potential for leadership, and civic engagement of international students from various nations.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian or a Permanent Residence of Canada.
- Must have an outstanding academic record.
- The applicant must be an international undergraduate student beginning their first year of study for any undergraduate degree in the autumn.
- Complete the criteria for English language proficiency.
Successful candidates can take advantage of a number of perks from the University of Calgary International Entry Scholarship, including:
- A scholarship worth $20,000 will be given to each student. It is renewable every year till the 4th year.
- Scholarship winners have access to a top-notch education at the University of Calgary.
- Opportunity to study and live in Canada.
Procedures To Apply for the University of Calgary Scholarship 2024
- You must first apply to the University of Calgary and be accepted in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Using the university’s website, you can submit an online admissions application.
- A number of supporting documents, such as transcripts, English language proficiency (if applicable), and a personal statement, must be submitted with your scholarship application.
- Once you have been admitted, you can complete the scholarship application.
- You must submit the scholarship application online using the scholarship portal after finishing it.
The deadline for applications is December 1 2023.