Here is a unique opportunity to enroll in a fully funded programme in a university in the USA. Aside the numerous scholarship opportunities available, you may want to consider the opportunity from the University of Miami Stamps in 2023.
Applications are open to the scholarship scheme from all international students seeking to advance their studies in world-class institutions. Worldwide applicants are welcome for this fully financed undergraduate scholarship program in the United States.
International students who are outstanding and meet all university standards will be considered for the University of Miami Stamps scholarship. Brilliant students can apply for this fully financed scholarship from anywhere in the world.
To be eligible for the Stamps Scholarship, you must meet the following general requirements:
- You must be an international applicant.
- Must have already applied and have been admitted to the University of Miami.
- Be exceptionally proficient in English.
Additionally, applicants must show test scores of IELTS and TOEFL.
- Full tuition waiver
- Laptop allowance
- Book and lunch stipend
- Access to enrichment funds make it possible to spend the $12,000 in enrichment grants for study abroad, research, unpaid internships, and other educational goals.
- Opportunity to study and live in the USA
Programmes Available for the Opportunity
- Business Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Marine Engineering
- Marine Science
- Health and Fitness
- Sports Science
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Degree of qualification
- Copies of official transcripts
- One Letter of recommendation
- Proposal Statement
- Passport Copy
University of Miami Application Process for Scholarship 2023
- Note that the application procedure is entirely online.
- The University of Miami Common Application must be filled out and submitted.
- All of the aforementioned essential documents must be submitted along with the application by the applicant.
The deadline for applications is November 1, 2023.
Find Other Open Scholarships below: