Are you looking for the opportunity to enroll in one of New Zealand’s leading research institutions for your doctoral program? Then cease this opportunity offered by the Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship scheme for Doctoral studies in 2023.
The University is looking for highly motivated and talented PhD candidates to confer these awards on them. As a leading research university, Wellington place a keen interest on postgraduate programmes.
The programme aims to attract and support doctoral students from all over the world to fit in their campus. This opportunity is for anyone who wishes to undertake their research in the university.
The univeristy is therefore looking for students whith outstanding academic credentials to aid them learn about research paradigms.
You may check:
The fully funded scholarship will be given to highly qualified PhD candidates, who shall enroll in any discipline offered by the university.
To be eligible for the Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2023, you must have passed the following checklist:
- Applicants are welcomed from any country.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records.
- Applicants must possess great academic references.
- Candidates must have the capability to perform quality research.
- Must have publishing experience in high-quality journals.
- Scholarship will cover full tuition for the entire duration of the programme (three years).
- Candidates will receive an annual stipend of $29,500 for three years.
- Access to world class research instructors and facilities.
- Exposure to New Zealand’s culture
An opportunity to study and live in the country.
Disciplines offered for the Victoria University Scholarship 2023
Procedures to Apply for the 2023 Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Victoria University of Wellington and browse the Scholarship section.
- Read extensively on the qualifications criteria and other important details.
- Click on Apply Now to begin the process. You may create an account on the University’s site if you haven’t.
- Fill in all necessary details and submit required documents such as CV, reference letter, academic transcript among others.
- Review your application and submit.
You will be contacted for an interview if you are shortlisted.
Take note of the following application deadlines:
- July 1, 2023
- November 1, 2023.