The World Bank Graduate Scholarship is a great opportunity for students from developing countries to enroll in a development-related topic with funding in 2023.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023 is a fantastic chance for students who are driven and passionate about pursuing a master’s degree in a field connected to development. It is designed to welcome international students and advance human resources, capacity building, economic growth, and education.
For outstanding students who want to enroll themselves in a foreign institution for higher education, this is a fully financed scholarship program. The US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe are just a few of the partner countries that are open to Master’s degree level study through this program. You can check for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship.
- A applicant must be a citizen of a developing countries that is a World Bank member.
- No candidate should be a dual citizen of any developed nation.
- A candidate must be in excellent health and hold a bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent) that was acquired at least three years before the application deadline.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree and at least three years of recent development-related job experience.
- Tuition is fully covered
To pay for living costs, a monthly subsistence allowance will be given. (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
- Medical Insurance
- Economy Class Air Travel
Apply for the Graduate Scholarship at World Bank 2023
Check eligible countries and universities that will be hosting the programs here. This is how you can submit an application:
- Review the necessary requirements.
Visit the official WB website to access the application form.
- Your name, address, and details about your education and work background will be requested.
- Prepare the required documents, which may include a statement of intent, transcripts, and documentation of professional experience. Send the application in.
The deadline for application is May 26, 2023.